East Africa Entrepreneurs Association (EAEA) has purchased 30 raffle tickets for its members to participate in the Raffle (whose first prize is around trip to Italy) coordinated by the Embassy of Italy during the Italian Cultural and Culinary week, organized under the high patronage of the President of the Italian Republic, taking place on 19 November 2018 at Sheraton Hotel, Uganda.
Tickets are available at EAEA Uganda Office, Plot 756, Mirage Plaza, Portbell road, Bugolobi Kitintale, Kampala and will be ISSUED to the FIRST 30 members to send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with their details; COMPANY NAME, CONTACT NAME, CELLPHONE /TEL NUMBER, and EMAIL ADDRESS.
RAFFLE PRIZES to be won include the following;
1. A round-trip ticket to Italy with Qatar Airways.
2. Two nights full board at Ishasha Jungle Lodge (2 people)
3. Two nights full board at Bugoma Jungle Lodge (2 people)
4. Two nights full board at Bwana Tembo Jungle Lodge (2 people)
5. A week-end stay at Sheraton Kampala Hotel for two (night of Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday) in a Diplomatic Suite including diner at 7 Seas Restaurant and Breakfast.
6. Dinner for two at Mediterraneo, offered by DiVino.
7. Dinner for two at Mediterraneo, offered by Draco Ug Ltd.
8. Dinner for two at Linove.
9. Dinner for two at Cafe Javas, offered by City Tyres.
10. A Spa treatment at winner’s choice: either Ugandan Massage or Vinotherapy at Sheraton Kampala Hotel’s Health Club.
11. A day use at Kyoga Pool with access to the fitness center at Sheraton Kampala Hotel.
12. A Sunday Brunch for 2 at Paradise Restaurant at Sheraton Kampala Hotel.
13. Five day access to the Kampala Theatre Festival, offered by Bayimba.
14. A Black Forest Cake from Temptations Pastry Shop at Sheraton Kampala Hotel.
15. Two annual CAIU membership.
16. A basket of Italian assorted goods, offered by Areg Agrofood.
17. A basket of Italian assorted goods, offered by CAIU.
18. A basket of Italian assorted goods, offered by the Italian Embassy in Kampala.
19. One Kg of selected cheese, offered by Cheesvi.
20. One Kg of ice-cream, offered by Dad’s Delights.
EAEA desires for all the 30 members to win at least something. BEST WISHES TO ALL
PLEASE NOTE: IT’S FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Director Business Development, 0701342220
East Africa Entrepreneurs Association (EAEA)
email@example.com / www.eaentrepreneurs.org