EAEA is continually designing interventions that encourage a favorable business climate, advocating for appropriate economic policies and collaborating with various partners to promote trade and Investments opportunities regionally and internationally.
We explore potential partnerships with multiple stakeholders in the field of financing, investment, social networking and community engagement and advance collective investment and economic empowerment;
What has been done so far ? The following are some of the few interventions by EAEA in Promoting Trade and Investments locally, regionally and internationally;
- Over 10 Turkey Uganda Business organized
- Many New Turkish companies interested to invest in Uganda
Partnership with Federation Of Indian Chambers Of Commerce & Industry, India to promote investments between India and Uganda and entire East Africa.
- We Organize 50 businesses to participate in buyer-seller programme under the annual Agri-machinery Trade Fair & Convention(EIMA), New Delhi, India,
- Africa Ireland Economic Forum October 2018
- Partnership with Embassy of Uganda in Roma, and the Italian Trade Agency(ICE) to promote trade and investments between Italy and Uganda and entire East Africa.
- Eastern Africa Business Forum, Rome, Italy
- MacFrut, Remin, Italy