Platinum membership is open to enterprises classified as medium sized enterprises. These enterprises employee between 50 and 100 people with total assets in excess of 100 Million
Services/Benefits for Platinum Category;
For this category, a member enjoys all the services of Premium membership above plus the ones stated below;
- Platinum members are entitled to one-on-one services.
- Assistance in securing appointments to key decision makers in the economy
- Participation in high level conferences and meetings
- Preferential consideration for Events marked as “FREE” or “SPONSORED”
- Preferential access to funding and any other benefits sourced by the Association through its activities.
- Lobbying and advocacy services, where the Platinum member’s issue is of a nature that affects several other members’ operations.
- Participation in corporate dinners, cocktails and other events
- Once active, assistance with listing on the SME stock exchange.
- Free advertisement on EAEA website as per EAEA terms and conditions
- Business referrals
- Eligible to chair the board of directors and per EAEA terms and conditions
- Access to business database/contacts
- Other benefits as the Association may from time to time decide to avail.
How to become a Platinum member
-Pay Registration fee of UgX.35,000
-Pay annual membership subscription fee of UgX.1,200,000