Dear EAEA Members/entire Business community,
In regards with the current outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), EAEA is witnessing an unprecedented health situation and global uncertainty. We are highly concerned about the health and welfare of our members, partners and entire businesscommunity. We therefore call upon all the Businesses to take safety precautions, in line with guidelines issued by Uganda Government and other relevant health authorities. These include but not limited to:
- Deploying Security Guards at the entrances of premises for temperature checkups using hand-held scanners.
- Using automatic sanitizer dispensers or handwash basins placing them close to the entrances of premises/offices.
- Increasing cleaning of office equipments, vehicles or any touchable equipment with disinfectants.
- Putting onhold most travels both locally and internationally until the Covid19 epidemic is under control worldwide.
- Encouraging customers and partners to adopt to electronic/online transactions, instead of physical visits to offices for any support or enquiries
We are optimistic that by working together and caring for one another, we will get through this challenging time together.
Director and Cofounder – East Africa Entrepreneurs Association.