EIMA Agrimach India 2022 envisages showcasing the best and latest in agri-machineries, besides providing an excellent opportunity to Indian and overseas players catering to the entire value chain through vertical based national and international pavilions.
- EIMA Agrimach India 2023 is your opportunity to share the centrestage with world’s leading companies in the industry, who will showcase their innovations and current developments
- EIMA Agrimach India is the most important trade show in India on agricultural machinery with visitor numbers reaching over 40,000.
- The show is supported by Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Govt. of India, thereby providing an opportunity for participants to interact with the nation’s policy makers, agribusiness industry & delegates.
- Live Demos on latest trends in agri-automation. Experience the first hand power of mechanized agriculture.
- EIMA Agrimach India enjoys a leading position as a forum to develop partnerships, alliances and new investments in the agricultural machinery industry with agromechanization majors, progressive farmers, contractors and dealers from all over the world.
- A never before opportunity for Indian players to showcase their strengths & specialties to a global audience and make presentations & demonstrations of their products and services
- An international conference on farm mechanization deliberating on a wide range of topics.
- Improve your business know how, imbibe the world’s latest and biggest trends in your business & expand your horizons.
The role of farm mechanization has now gone beyond tractorisation with much more emphasis on increasing productivity of land and labour and increasing work output per unit time. Efficient machinery is being introduced in the country for crops that entails high manpower requirement such as cotton, sugarcane etc., supported by favourable policy, testing facilities and infrastructure. This indicates that transformation has begun in country and usage of farm machinery is expected to accelerate over the years providing customized solutions to different crops, land holdings and varied agro climates.