Date(s) - 27/11/2018
East Africa Entrepreneurs Association(EAEA) in collaboration with Uganda Investment Authority and the Council for Promoting South – South Cooperation (CPSSC) ) invites you to participate in the China-Uganda Investment and Trade forum scheduled to take place on Tuesday, 27th November, 2018 at the conference hall, Sheraton Hotel, Kampala, Uganda.
The Council for Promoting South to South Cooperation is an organization affiliated to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China whose core mandate is to foster and promote cooperation in the fields of politics, economy, culture, education, science and technology between China and Developing countries.
The objectives of the forum will include but not limited to:-
- Promote trade and Investment cooperation between China and Uganda.
- Create a networking platform for B2B exchanges.
- Provide business leaders with a platform to explore business and
- Investment opportunities in Uganda.
The Sectors of interest are;
- Finance / financial services
- Security and security equipment
- Infrastructure development
- Construction and building contractors
- Light industry
- Culture and tourism
- Environmental protection
- Education / education services
Interested members should confirm their participation before Wednesday 21st November, 2018 by sharing your details (Name of Company, Contact person name, Telephone number and nature of business) to Tony Wamala, Director Business Development, East Africa Entrepreneurs Association (EAEA) on 0701342220. Office: 0393208214 OR email them to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We look forward to your confirmation and consequent participation