JOB ADVERT FOR: Client Relations Officers (7)
East Africa Entrepreneurs Association (EAEA) is an umbrella body for entrepreneurs doing business within East Africa. EAEA is focused on promoting the development of Micro. Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) to become the main vehicle for expanding production, providing sustainable jobs, improving household incomes and enhancing economic growth and development in the region
EAEA is seeking to recruit competent persons to fill the following vacant positions;
|Job Title:||Client Relations Officers (7)|
|Reports to||Head of Membership|
Purpose and Objectives of the Job
To manage and work with members with the sole aim of recruiting new and maintaining existing members for the organization to enable it achieve its business goals and objectives
Roles and responsibilities
- To ensure and provide a high standard of member and client service at EAEA by displaying friendly, responsive, courteous and effective communication to member enquiries, increasing value to existing EAEA and prospective members.
- To ensure members receive accurate, consistent, responsive and timely information and assistance by taking ownership of the relationship with the member, to ensure member needs are identified and met.
- Ensure all applications, transactions and instructions from members are processed in a timely manner with the highest of accuracy and professionalism.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of features and benefits of the EAEA products and services to enhance the relationship with members and actively satisfy their needs and goals.
- Provide and ensure services that are consistent with values of cross – selling, up-selling and member retention, improving member usage of EAEA products and services.
- Resolve member complaints in an appropriate and timely manner within EAEA policy and legislative requirements
- Identify opportunities and facilitate quality referrals to specialist areas ensuring sufficient details are obtained and to achieve the objectives of the organization.
- To produce an individual monthly sales plan to achieve present sales targets.
- To attend weekly sales meetings (as required) to provide relevant information pertaining to membership sales.
- To take on extra responsibilities and duties as require
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a diploma in business studies or related field preferred.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer services skills, outgoing, motivational and friendly.
- Ability to deal with pressure in meeting sales targets.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with members.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner.
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, certificates, transcripts, names of three referees, day time telephone contact should be sent online to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday, 05th December 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
East Africa Entrepreneurs Association is an equal opportunity employer