East Africa Entrepreneurs Association – EAEA in collaboration with World Trade Center Miami invite you to Exhibit at the 23rd Annual America Food and Beverage Show & Conference scheduled to take place from 23rd – 24th September 2019 at Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami, Florida – USA
The show delivers the best opportunity to showcase, explore and sample the largest selection of food and beverages from the all over the world. It also offers networking opportunities which is designed to bring together all segments of the food and beverage industry to expand sales opportunities and tap into the international market
- All Manufacturers of Food & Beverages
- Hotels, Restaurants & SPAs
- All Manufacturers of machinery & Equipment used in processing & Packaging of Food & Beverages
– To promote Uganda’s Food and Beverage industry in America and other international participants
– Increase your brand Visibility & sales in the 2nd largest food and beverage market in the world.
– Over $100 million dollars in actual and projected sales were reported at the 2018 show!
– Meet over 11,000 buyers representing Africa, Asia, Canada, the Caribbean, Central America, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America
– Meet buyers representing agents/brokers, chefs, cruise lines, culinary experts, distributors, exporters, food service, groceries, hotels, hypermarkets, importers, motels, resort operators, restaurants, retailers, specialty food stores, supermarkets and wholesalers.
– Sample products from 12 country pavilions (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Egypt, Jordan, Nigeria, Peru, Poland, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey and USA).
– The show focuses on assisting small-to-medium size companies looking to export/ import.
The minimum cost for the booth to exhibit products is $3,200 and can be shared by maximum of 3 companies
– 10 x10 sq. ft. pipe-and-drape booth (3 meters x 3 meters) with 3’ ft. pipe-and-drape side rails.
– One skirted draped table (6′ long x 2′ wide x 30″ high).
– Two chairs – Fully Carpeted – One 500 watt electrical power outlet (120 volts)
Exhibitors are there invited to exhibit in the African pavilion and Made in Uganda booth
Deadline for submission is Thursday, 25th July 2019